ARLA/CLUSTER: Revolta no Reino Unido contra a implementação das novas redes 5G.

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 1 de Junho de 2020 - 13:58:01 WEST

These people are in power!

Gary: M0PLT writes:
For only £339 you too can shield yourself from "harmful" 5G "radiation",
the BBC reports: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-52810220

Perhaps off the back of this, everyone should consider replying to Ofcom's
consultation on EMF:
http://www.southgatearc.org/news/2020/may/ofcom-emf-consultation-deadline.htm

We could all end up with targets painted on our backs where every
conspiracy-theorist and "electrosensitive sufferer" considers us a major
threat to their health.

We could find ourselves the subject of verbal abuse (such as the unfounded
claims of causing cancer on Channel 5's "Nightmare Neighbours" programme),
physical violence, or property damage (such as the 5G towers being burned).

We may also find planning applications refused on the unfounded claims that
our transmissions will cause headaches/cancer/etc.
In a world of fake news, we will have to work hard to protect our rights!

*Gary: M0PLT*

Submit your response to Ofcom EMF consultation Now
<http://www.southgatearc.org/news/2020/may/submit-your-response-to-ofcom-emf-consultation-now.htm>