ARLA/CLUSTER: AO-85 volta a ter operativo o modo de transponder

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 28 de Janeiro de 2019 - 13:27:14 WET

AO-85 operations re-started - telemetry requested

As of 1324Z on January 26, control operator N8MH reported via Twitter that
*AO-85* has been returned to transponder mode, but will likely be switching
in and out of safe mode. The satellite is open for use as power permits.

AO-85 entered a period of low-voltage on its batteries in December, 2018
and has been off the air to allow undisturbed recharging of its batteries.

On January 23, AMSAT VP Operations, Drew Glasbrenner, KO4MA, wrote:
"We are trying to get AO-85 back in repeater mode, but it's resetting.
We could use as much telemetry as possible please."

The Data-Under-Voice (DUV) telemetry is decoded and uploaded to the Fox
Data Warehouse with the Fox Telem software available on the AMSAT
web: http://www.amsat.org/tlm/leaderboard.php?id=0&db=FOXDB

Stations not equipped to receive and decode the telemetry can monitor the
latest reports at:
http://www.amsat.org/tlm/health.php?id=1&port=

ANS