ARLA/CLUSTER: Pedido de ajuda para testes em 5, 84 GHz no OrigamiSat-1

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 28 de Janeiro de 2019 - 13:25:08 WET

OrigamiSat-1 requests help for testing 5.84 GHz downlink

The *OrigamiSat-1 Team* is requesting suitably equipped ground stations to
participate in receiving the 5.84GHz telemetry downlink from their CubeSat.
The satellite transmits on the same frequency with FITSAT-1, Niwaka sat,
which were launched in 2013 by Fukuoka Inst. Tech. in Japan.

The team added, "Although our satellite suffers from reset problem, we hope
that we will start testing 5.8 GHz early in the week of January. 28. First
we will test it only above Japan, and see whether we can do it outside
Japan also. Please stay tuned!"

OrigamiSat-1, ANS