ARLA/CLUSTER: Actualização FlexRadio - SmartSDR V2.0 é um enorme sucesso!

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 21 de Agosto de 2017 - 18:53:21 WEST

FlexRadio update - SmartSDR V2.0 is a huge success!

The results are in and *SmartSDR V2.0* is a huge success! We excited to see
that a significant percentage of customers have already upgraded to the new
version in less than a month. The release has been one of our most
successful yet, despite being one of the biggest.

Our tag line for SmartLink is "Remote so easy it's practically magic".
This has proven to be true, as we have had tremendous feedback from many
happy Flexers. It has been fun to see how you have been using SmartLink!

In addition to SmartLink we have added a number of new features and
enhancements including:

   - Pop out panadapters and control windows on SmartSDR for Windows
   - New metering sidebar for Maestro
   - 40 dB preamp gain for increased VHF sensitivity on FLEX-6700/6700R
   - Improved single tone and two tone dynamic range on the FLEX-6300
   - New N1MM spectrum feature with spot integration
   - New VSP driver for SmartSDR CAT
   - New TURF for Australia, and IARU Region 2
   - Numerous bug fixes and performance enhancements

If you have not yet downloaded SmartSDR V2.0 you can do so by clicking HERE
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001K_IUXT4gMCkq6ecOZmDDm9ohiyWVWZJTTEsADvAuUt1CzWO_WWxES3NQ01lIySkFDpm6ioGX5VTzQwxOrZapfALc3JxfLwGA41rpeSv43h6MmOT6npFOdMofvborltnNeJ4bah11eIy_2UYfUcik_TAEj4Z5vmp5A2EXMAZWf0AXnBYKHahDlJ1DYsWTk2oiCeWDaJG-GblWnPphxLO5oC6Gjhc_5_V_KrIEpX0l8J8=&c=ntwavt79nbUBknrI4H9kZFr9db9a_2i3qKr3guz6c9oL4mTSoSxh3A==&ch=rxQv-eJfiwWOaWnu3xmWY2yO7J2RVUrg7i-OhCE6tRVDAnmTUhCQZQ==>.
It is only $199 for the freedom to operate from anywhere!

Experience the magic today.

73,

*Matt Youngblood, KD5FGE*