ARLA/CLUSTER: Waters and Stanton tornar-se revendedor autorizado da InnovAntennas

Quinta-Feira, 6 de Outubro de 2011 - 14:51:58 WEST

Waters and Stanton become approved reseller for InnovAntennas

InnovAntennas Limited of Benfleet Essex announces today the appointment of Waters and Stanton (W&S) as an approved reseller.

'This is a strategic decision for our two companies to partner. The longstanding reputation of W&S will no doubt boost visibility of our exceptional antennas to a much greater number of Hams than currently are aware of us..'

Peter Waters said: "We at Waters & Stanton are pleased to be given the opportunity of working with InnovAntennas, in promoting and supplying this unique range of antennas and accessory hardware. It is particularly pleasing for us, as the products are made by a local British Company. InnovAntennas are already enjoying an enviable reputation world wide and that alone says much about their performance, design and standard of workmanship."

W&S will provide the whole range of InnovAntennas Yagis through its Hockley store and website.

Plans are also in place for demonstration versions to be available at the W&S showrooms at some stage in the future.

InnovAntennas have grown rapidly over the last year and are already building a reputation for quality and performance.

www.wsplc.com<http://www.wsplc.com>

www.innovantennas.com<http://www.innovantennas.com>