Re: ARLA/CLUSTER: Fwd: Interferências na faixa VHF atribuída ao serviço de amador

Sergio Matias sergio.matias gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 27 de Julho de 2010 - 16:15:16 WEST

Classificação das interferências segundo a ITU (RR):

http://life.itu.ch/radioclub/rr/art01.htm

Section VII.  Frequency Sharing

1.166     interference: The effect of unwanted energy due to one or a
combination of emissions, radiations, or inductions upon reception in
a radiocommunication system, manifested by any performance
degradation, misinterpretation, or loss of information which could be
extracted in the absence of such unwanted energy.

1.167     permissible interference1: Observed or predicted
interference which complies with quantitative interference and sharing
criteria contained in these Regulations or in ITU-R Recommendations or
in special agreements as provided for in these Regulations.

1.167.1     1 The terms "permissible interference" and "accepted
interference" are used in the coordination of frequency assignments
between administrations.

1.168    accepted interference1 : Interference at a higher level than
that defined as permissible interference and which has been agreed
upon between two or more administrations without prejudice to other
administrations.

1.168.1     1 The terms "permissible interference" and "accepted
interference" are used in the coordination of frequency assignments
between administrations.

1.169     harmful interference: Interference which endangers the
functioning of a radionavigation service or of other safety services
or seriously degrades, obstructs, or repeatedly interrupts a
radiocommunication service operating in accordance with these
Regulations.

1.170     protection ratio (R.F.): The minimum value of the
wanted-to-unwanted signal ratio, usually expressed in decibels, at the
receiver input, determined under specified conditions such that a
specified reception quality of the wanted signal is achieved at the
receiver output.

No caso em análise, trata-se de uma interferência prejudicial (harmful
interference), descrita no ponto 1.169.

Em português será: "Interferência prejudicial: qualquer interferência
que comprometa o funcionamento de um serviço de radionavegação ou
qualquer outro serviço de segurança ou que de outra forma prejudique
seriamente, obstrua ou interrompa repetidamente um serviço de
radiocomunicações que opere de acordo com o direito comunitário ou
nacional aplicável."

Cumprimentos,

--
Sérgio Matias, CT1HMN