ARLA/CLUSTER: E vai mais um D-STAR em Paris - França....

Segunda-Feira, 29 de Outubro de 2007 - 16:23:05 WET

Pierre F1SHS has annouced on the dstar_digital Yahoo Group that a D-STAR repeater is now operating in Paris, France.

The repeater which operates on the Amateur Radio 70cm band is believed to be the first D-STAR repeater in France.

It uses a 9.4 MHz channel split instead of the 6 MHz split adopted in the United Kingdom.

Pierre writes:
I'm F1SHS and I am very proud to announce that the first DSTAR repeater is operational in France (Paris).

I've worked with ICOM France and a UHF version is now available on 430,2625 +9,4 MHz (F1SHS__B).

You will find the http://f1shs.free.fr/blog/ and the forum
http://f1shs.free.fr/forum where we have reserved a international forum.

I'm working for the gateway to be available a soon as possible, but I need some help : how to find licence software for test ? And I'm working also for a request to adapt the local radio regulation rules in France.

Regards

Pierre F1SHS
Paris

D-STAR Digital Yahoo Group