ARLA/CLUSTER: FW: [TWIAR] TWIARi International Edition #087 released

Sexta-Feira, 22 de Setembro de 2006 - 10:50:41 WEST

-----Original Message-----
From: twiar-bounces  mailman.qth.net
[mailto:twiar-bounces  mailman.qth.net]On Behalf Of w2xbs
Sent: quinta-feira, 21 de Setembro de 2006 21:27
To: twiar  mailman.qth.net
Subject: [TWIAR] TWIARi International Edition #087 released

This Week in Amateur Radio International (TWIARi)
Edition #087 has been released. The program
will be available at our web site at www.twiar.org
for direct download, or via podcast/RSS subscription
by this evening.

Program highlights include all the latest amateur radio
news headlines, "Technology News and Commentary" with
Leo Laporte, "The Random Access Thought" with Bill Baran,
Interviews a shortwave & transistor radio collector, We'll
learn all about "Conelrad" on a new edition of "The Ancient
Amateur Archives" with Bill Contenelli, W2XOY, and a lot more!

Plus, this weeks lost oldie! Jay & The Americans - Let's Lock The Door.

This Week in Amateur Radio International is distributed
in stereo.

Bandwidth for TWIARi distribution is provided by Digitronix.
Visit them on the web at www.digitronix.com.au.

The program is available in both a high bandwidth (128/44) mp3
stereo file or a lower bandwidth (82/22) stereo mp3 file, and
now also in a high and low bandwidth WMA/Windows Media File
at our web site www.twiar.org.

Be sure and listen for This Week in Amateur Radio International
(TWIARi) on shortwave broadcast station WBCQ on 7.415 megahertz,
  Saturday evenings at 21:00 GMT (4 PM eastern) and re-played
Sundays at 22:00 GMT (5 PM eastern)

The TWIARi podcast is also available via at Apple I-Tunes,
Yahoo Podcast, OurMedia, and several other podcast sites
on the internet.

TWIARi is also distributed on C-Band satellite via the
W0KIE Satellite Radio Network, located on Intelsat 6 (IA-6)
(T6) located at - 93 Deg. West - Transponder 1 -
6.2 mHz Left channel, 6.8 mHz Right channel.

Check the satellite networks web site at www.w0kie.com for
exact play out days and times on the network.

Our all volunteer staff and crew hope you enjoy our program.
Please let us know if you do!

Send an email for a QSL card to n2fnh  twiar.org, or write
to us at TWIARi P.O. Box 30, Sand Lake, New York  12153.

If you would like to advertise on our program, please
visit www.twiar.org for details. If you would like to help
support the program financially, visit our web site and
click on the "PayPal" logo on the top right. Any and all
contributions go to offset program production and transmission
expenses, and air time on WBCQ Radio and The W0KIE Satellite
Radio Network.

Thanks for listening to us! Send us an e-mail, and let us know
your out there!

We'll see you next week!

73 - W2XBS (for the entire staff and crew)
Executive Producer
This Week in Amateur Radio International