ARLA/CLUSTER FW: QTC DX PY2AA - 146 - 25 fev 06 ** LINKs-06

Miguel Andrade ct1etl clix.pt
Sábado, 25 de Fevereiro de 2006 - 22:57:36 WET

-----Mensagem original-----
De: PY2HS - Cláudio [mailto:py2hs  netpoint.com.br]
Enviada: sexta-feira, 24 de Fevereiro de 2006 2:42
Para: PY2HS - Cláudio
Assunto: QTC DX PY2AA - 146 - 25 fev 06 ** LINKs-06

Hi!
The free DX bulletin QTC DX PY2AA - in its 146th edition - is coming to you.
We expect you can "relish" it as well.

At this Friday - February 24th, 1956, 50 Years Ago - Christian-Jaque lauched
his movie "Si tous les Gars du Monde". In many places its name was "SOS
Lutèce" and other similar names.

To the Brazilians it was important because who saw it went out the cinemas
with the purpose to become one of  these "Special Radio Men"... The result,
in few years, was to increase the number of  RAs. Another one is that they
showed to the people a new necessity: to turn the Communications better and
better, till can connect the places of our large county.

You can access our bulletin using one or both links to see/receive ".doc"
(Word) or/and ".pdf" (Acrobat) versions:

   www.labre-sp.org.br/QTC-DX-PY2AA--146--25fev06.doc

   www.labre-sp.org.br/QTC-DX-PY2AA--146--25fev06.pdf

  (Click on it. If don't open, please copy to your Web Navigator)

If you have any suggestions or reclamations, send them to us!
They will be ever well-received.     We have much to learn!

  Good hunting!    See you in the "pile-ups"!

73, Claudio - PY2HS
   QTC DX Editor

py2hs  netpoint.com.br
www.labre-sp.org.br

LABRE-SP
Liga de Amadores Brasileiros de Rádio Emissão - São Paulo
Brazilian Amateur Radio Emission League - São Paulo State

"Noboby can be obliged to receive something don't want" is our relationship
first law. If you want to stop to receive the QTC DX (for a time or forever)
you only need to send us a msg telling it..
This is, too, the way to enter or to return at your group, to change your
e-mail etc.
We really try to give you the attention you need and all we can.

73, Cláudio - PY2HS