ARLA/CLUSTER: Japão: Presidente da JARL faz apelo à comunidade radioamadoristica

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 13 de Maio de 2020 - 10:28:35 WEST

Japan: Spreading the appeal of amateur radio

*Yoshinori Takao JG1KTC*, Chair of the Japan Amateur Radio League (JARL),
has called on radio amateurs to help promote and spread the appeal of
amateur radio

A translation of his post made before the start of the second year of the
Reiwa era says:

Spread the appeal of amateur radio in Japan and abroad by spreading the
power of the new era !

We would like to thank all members for their understanding and support for
the operation of the league as we approach the new year *[Reiwa 2, May 1]*.

With the recent spread of the new coronavirus, we have given top priority
to the health and safety of all of the participants, including the 19th
West Nippon Ham Fair and other ham gatherings and branch meetings that were
planned to be held in various places. Considering the feelings of the
members who were canceled and are looking forward to participation, and
everyone in the relationship who made a tough decision despite efforts for
the event over a long period of time, It's a pain. I just hope for an early
end.

With the postponement of the "Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games,"
which was scheduled to be held this summer, a commemorative station
commemorating the holding of the "Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games"
will be opened until the details are decided. We decided to suspend the
operation.

In addition, we will also postpone the scheduled "Tokyo 2020 JARL Memorial
QSO Party" and "Tokyo 2020 JARL Memorial Award", so we would like to inform
you as well.

Last year, in order to strengthen the organizational foundation, we
actively worked on membership development activities and worked to enhance
various campaigns, etc. and continued to hold "WAKAMONO amateur radio
event" and "free entry for youth and women at ham fair" etc. We made active
efforts to revitalize the organization and expand the membership for those
with a small population in the amateur radio field.

As a result of such training activities for young people, the number of
young people who are interested in amateur radio and people who can play an
active role as members has increased.

At this year's Tokyo Ham Fair, Beginner Ham will also focus on the further
development of amateur radio for the new era and the youth who will be
active for generations to come, with the catchphrase "Flame to Reiwa
amateur radio! ~ Gathering WAKAMONO ~" Together with veteran hams, we will
call out the appeal of amateur radio and promote the promotion of amateur
radio.

This year as well, to promote the promotion of amateur radio and JARL, we
will actively promote the attractiveness and activities of JARL through the
JARL Web (home page), video distribution such as YouTube, and information
provision via the Internet such as SNS and mail magazines. I shall go.

In the radio information program "Radio JARL.com" that started distribution
from last year, we will continue to transmit information that is easy to
understand not only for members but also for the general public.
Furthermore, we will continue to carry out a wide range of public relations
activities by the "JARL Public Relations Ambassador" to those who do not
know amateur radio.

Last but not least, in the second year of Reiwa, we will continue to make
every effort to improve the satisfaction of our members, and we will
continue to do our utmost to manage the federation of members first and
members. We would like to ask for your continued understanding, support,
and cooperation.

Fonte: JARL https://tinyurl.com/JapanJARL