ARLA/CLUSTER: Suspensas DXpedition às ilhas de Banaba e Tuvalu mas mantém-se planos para activação da Ilha de Bouvet (3Y0I) no fim deste ano

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 12 de Maio de 2020 - 14:38:49 WEST

Rebel DX Group DXpedition update

The Rebel DX Group reports on FaceBook:

Unfortunately, our plans regarding activating Banaba Island and Tuvalu
has been affected by the current COVID-19 situation - just like in
case of many
other DXpeditions around the world. We're forced to postpone the
DXpedition, but it's not cancelled. No worries! We'll resume our plans
once the island would become accessible again.

Meanwhile, we keep an eye on any possibilities to continue our plans
in terms of activation Bouvet Island at the end of this year.
Surprisingly, the long wait until the end of 2020 may not affect our
plans at all and we'll be able to continue with our initial 3Y0I plans
without any disruption. We still miss a portion of our necessary
budget to activate Bouvet. Just like in case of many other
top-most-wanted-DXCC DXpeditions, it can't happen without your
support.

We kindly ask for any possible donations via our GFM page at:
https://www.gofundme.com/f/3y0i-bouvet-island-expedition
Don't forget to add your callsign in the donation form. Once donated, your
callsign would automatically be listed in the donors' list there.

OPDX