ARLA/CLUSTER: Presidente da ARI anuncia o impacto do Coronavirus no radioamadorismo em Itália

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 10 de Março de 2020 - 14:14:23 WET

Coronavirus: Announcement by Italy's ARI

The President of Italy's national amateur radio society *ARI* has made an
announcement about the impact of Coronavirus

A translation of the announcement on the ARI website says:

In view of containment and management of the health emergency, we inform
you that the headquarters in Via Scarlatti in Milan, will remain closed in
deference the provisions issued by the competent bodies.

For the disengagement of urgent and indifferent activities will be possible
contact the offices at the email addresses in use which, at present, remain
unchanged.

Everyone is aware that measures have been taken at national level
restrictive measures aimed at contrasting the spread of the covid-19 virus;
for the region Lombardy particularly restrictive rules have been enacted in
consideration of regional epidemiological data, with invitation to
employers public and private to promote the use by employees of periods of
ordinary leave and holidays.

Rules have also been issued which provide for the suspension of
conferences, meetings, meetings and social events, the latter provisions
impose the deferral of all social activities in compliance to the decree of
the Presidency of the Council of Ministers of 8 March and one careful
reading of the decrees in force in the individual regions of interest.

Pending further measures by the competent bodies, I invite everyone to
compliance with current provisions, with the hope that the spread of the
virus will be contained within the limits within which it is possible to
provide for the treatment of the infected.

Pending new provisions, I trust in compliance with the legislative
requirements.

Palermo / Milan 9 March 2020.

*President Vincenzo Favata IT9IZY*

Source ARI https://tinyurl.com/ItalyARI