ARLA/CLUSTER: DXpedition à Ilha de Bouvet pelo Rebel DX Group

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 26 de Fevereiro de 2020 - 17:56:43 WET

Bouvet Island DXpedition update

The following was reported on the Rebel DX Group FaceBook page [edited]:

"Rebel team update. We are on track with 3Y0I Bouvet project. Still
missing some budget but we are getting closer and closer. Second
attempt will take place in December 2020.

"Before December, Rebels are moving to Pacific to activate Banaba
Island (callsign secured T33T). This activity will start in first half
of 2020.
After Banaba we will sail to T2 Tuvalu (working on callsign T22T).
During April we will also be active from 2 IOTAs: OC-156 and OC-121
Stay tuned."

Fonte: OPDX