ARLA/CLUSTER: Um "radioamador" na série sobre o apocalipse zombie "The Walking Dead" que se transmite no canal FOX em Portugal

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quinta-Feira, 28 de Março de 2019 - 13:37:37 WET

Will ham radio play key role in The Walking Dead?

Does Eugene Porter get the ham radio working in the season 9 finale of
the popular Zombie Apocalypse show The Walking Dead?

DigitalSpy reports:

The Walking Dead is just an episode away from the end of season 9 –
and some fans have a theory that Rick Grimes might even feature in the
finale.

In a new preview picture, Eugene Porter (Josh McDermitt) can be seen
continuing to repair the radio parts with the hope of creating some
sort of communications system that could allow him to get in touch
with other communities.

Eugene working with radio parts on The Walking Dead

Unsurprisingly, viewers have been getting increasingly suspicious
about the radio project Eugene is working on, and they now reckon he
might be able to use the radio to make contact with a certain Rick
Grimes.

The Sun newspaper reports one viewer's insight:

"Just a crazy wild theory I just had. What if Eugene gets that ham
radio working and they hear Rick talking at the new place?

"Eugene cant get it to transmit but the[y] can listen. They know Rick
is alive and set off on a search. I know, but still I liked it."

DigitalSpy
https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a26941803/walking-dead-season-9-finale-rick-grimes-fan-theory/

Read The Sun story at
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/8729329/the-walking-dead-season-nine-viewers-rick-return/