ARLA/CLUSTER: Apoio à activação difícil da Namibia em HF

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 11 de Março de 2019 - 10:59:43 WET

Help support a ham

Dear Radio Friends

I would like to ask attention for the following:

*Mike, V51MA*, has been a very active ham in Namibia and he has been
through a lot of difficulty. We should help to get him back on the air soon.

PLEASE read his story on his QRZ.COM page. I started a fundraising campaign
for Mike. PLEASE check here:

https://www.gofundme.com/manage/donation-for-mike-radio-amateur-in-namibia/donations

May I ask you to support Mike with a financial donation and please forward
this email.

It's always good to help (radio) friends, that gives you a good feeling.

Any donation is welcome. If you make a contribution your name will be
listed on Mike's page. (unless not desired).

I'm *Harry* from the Netherlands and I'm Mike's QSL manager (SWL PA3249).
My page: http://qrzcq.com/call/PA3249

Many thanks for all the support, also on behalf of Mike.