ARLA/CLUSTER: 3Y0Z: Financiadores rejeitam reembolso e querem uma nova DXpedition à Ilha de Bouvet

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 18 de Junho de 2019 - 13:52:30 WEST

Bouvet Island DXpedition news

In a recent press release Bob, K4UEE says:
The deadline for requesting a partial 48% refund of your financial
contribution to *3YØZ* has now passed (March 15, 2019).

A large number of you reponded favorably to the refund option and either
requested a refund, donated their refund to either the 3Y0Z team, NCDXF,
INDEXA or GDXF (German DX Fndn.) The process was orderly and I thank you
for your cooperation. These were very unusual circumstances.

Any plans for the 3Y0Z team to attempt a return to Bouvet are currently "on
hold" as we want the Rebel DX Group to be free to complete their efforts to
activate Bouvet. We wish them good luck and a safe, successful mission.

Vy 73,
*Bob-K4UEE, 3Y0Z*
Co-leader and Chief Financial Officer

Fonte: OPDX