ARLA/CLUSTER: Primeiras impressões do novo Icom IC-9700 no ICQ Podcast

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 21 de Janeiro de 2019 - 13:03:19 WET

ICQ Podcast - Icom IC-9700 - First Impression

In this episode, Martin M1MRB is joined by Chris Howard M0TCH, Martin
Rothwell M0SGL, Dan Romanchik KB6NU, Ed Durrant DD5LP and Frank Howell
K4FMH to discuss the latest Amateur / Ham Radio news. Colin M6BOY rounds up
the news in brief and this episode’s feature is our first impression of the
ICOM IC-9700.

ICQ AMATEUR/HAM RADIO PODCAST DONORS
We would like to thank Charles Benet (AI6TT) along with our monthly and
annual subscription donors for keeping the podcast advert free. To donate,
please visit - http://www.icqpodcast.com/donate

News stories include:-
• Record Year for Online Amateur Radio Training Course
• D-STAR ONE Launched, Telemetry Received
• VHF/UHF Workshop Aims To Boost Activity Above 30 MHz
• New Amateur / Ham Radio General Class Question Pool Released
• Amateur Radio eBooks Available for Download
• Court Ruling - Excessive Antenna Application Fees Violated Reasonable
Accommodation
• Amateur Radio Exam Success in Holland
• French Amateur Radio "Tax" Removed
• New Amateur Radio Technical Requirements in Bulgaria

The ICQPODCAST can be downloaded from http://www.icqpodcast.com