ARLA/CLUSTER: Introdução ao " AirHamLog " pelo seu autor Kimiyasu Morikawa (JJ1SXC)

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 30 de Dezembro de 2019 - 12:50:07 WET

Introduction of AirHamLog

Hello From Japan. My name is *Kimiyasu Morikawa JJ1SXC*, a ham based in
Tokyo, Japan.

I have released an English version of the free ham radio logging tool, "
*AirHamLog*".
https://air-hamlog.com/?locale=en

AirHamLog is different from other logging tools, as it works inside the
browser. This way, users can access their logbooks from anywhere, with any
device.

Additionally, this tool is designed to be mobile-friendly, and with the UI
dedicated to the user from smartphones, it makes it easy for users to use
the tool from their mobile devices.

I've released this logging tool in August, initially supporting only
Japanese.
There are already 2,000 users in Japan using this logging tool.

Best regards and 73,

*Kimiyasu Morikawa JJ1SXC*