ARLA/CLUSTER: “Amateur Radio, The Future.” é o tema da 2020 Dayton Hamvention, entre 15 a 17 de Maio em Xenia, no Ohio.

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 18 de Dezembro de 2019 - 12:58:18 WET

Amateur Radio, The Future

The theme for the 2020 Dayton Hamvention will be “Amateur Radio, The Future.”

Hamvention General Chair Jack Gerbs, WB8SCT, invited Hamvention
attendees to celebrate amateur radio’s past, present, and future.

“As amateur radio operators, we enjoy many modes of operating, WB8SCT
said. “We also enjoy challenges such as satellite communications, moon
bounce, meteor scatter, and more. What truly excites me about our
hobby is the diversity of these modes and the fact that, as we move to
the future, we still enjoy the technologies of the past.”

“The theme acknowledges the role that amateur radio has always played
and will continue to play in future communication developments,”
Hamvention said, acknowledging the contributions of the many hams who
actively work on new ideas, equipment designs, and software to improve
electronic communication.

Hamvention 2020 takes place May 15 – 17 in Xenia, Ohio.