ARLA/CLUSTER: Associação Sueca de Radioamadores escreveu novamente ao seu regulador, indicando as interferências que o Serviço Móvel Aeronáutico causaria ao Serviço Amador em 144 MHz

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 21 de Agosto de 2019 - 13:19:33 WEST

Airborne radio may hinder 144 MHz ham radio

Sweden's national amateur radio society, the SSA, has written again to
their regulator, the PTS, pointing out the interference the
Aeronautical Mobile Service would cause to amateur radio

A translation of the SSA post says:

New letter to PTS. These days, SSA has responded to the invitation to
comment with another letter to PTS.

Here, SSA proposes that PTS should not support the proposal in
accordance with EUR-B10-2, as long as 144-146 MHz is included.
This became necessary, since the latest text in PTS documents does not
include the proposals previously submitted by SSA.

Much of our traffic is about receiving signals in and around the noise
floor. Radio traffic at the same time as that from air-based radio,
which normally uses high-radiating antennas at high altitude, thus
becomes impossible SSA writes. We therefore want PTS to propose that
the band 144-146 MHz be removed from the proposal for coexistence with
airborne broadcasts.

Mats SM6EAN, who is SSA's section leader for VHF / UHF / SHF and IARU,
gives a detailed account of the matter on our section pages
https://www.ssa.se/nya-skrivelser-fran-ssa-och-iaru-infor-wrc-19/
Here you can also go ahead and read the latest letter to PTS and other
documents in the case.

Hans-Christian SM6ZEM

Download the letter send to the PTS on August 14, 2019 from
https://www.ssa.se/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/SSA-f%C3%B6rslag-ang%C3%A5ende-Svenska-bidrag-till-CPG19-9-WRC-19-AI-10-1.pdf

Fonte:  SSA https://tinyurl.com/SwedenSSA