ARLA/CLUSTER: Ultimas noticias (18 de Abril) da tentativa da DXpedition 3Y0I à Ilha de Bouvet

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 22 de Abril de 2019 - 13:55:23 WEST

Bouvet Island DXpedition news

OPDX reports that on April 18th, the following was posted on the "Rebel DX
Group" media page [edited]:

"The entire 3Y0I Bouvet Team is home and all are resting after the Rebel
attempt at Bouvet.

70 miles! 70 miles, 10 hours is all we needed and we possibly could
have sheltered on the west side of Bouvet from the storm that wreaked
havoc!

Our license is renewed, our equipment stored in Cape Town (thank you
fellow Rebels), and we're already making plans for Bouvet in the Fall!
In the meantime, where will the Rebels show up next? Any guesses?"

For more details and updates, we suggest to watch the following Web pages:
https://bouvetoya.org
http://jouban.jp/3y0i_ja (For JA stations)
https://www.facebook.com/bouvetoya.org
https://www.facebook.com/rebeldxgroup