ARLA/CLUSTER: Alex (K2BB) um americano em Madagáscar como 5R8R desde 19 a 29 Novembro.

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 25 de Setembro de 2018 - 13:03:40 WEST

Madagascar trip looking for ops!

*Alex, K2BB*, announced this past week that he and his friend Paul, UU0JR,
will be active as 5R8R (TBD) from Nosy Be Island (IOTA AF-057), Madagascar,
between November 19-29th.

Activity will be on 160-10 meters using CW, SSB and the Digital modes.
They will participate in the CQWW DX CW Contest (November 24-25th) as a
Multi-Single or possibly as Multi-2 entry (if they have enough ops...).

Alex states, "We will have 2 stations... Radios, so far: Kenwood TS-590,
Icom IC-7300, Elecraft KX3 just in case, Odyssey 2 SDR for fun, one radio
will have an Elecraft KPA-500 amplifier, second station will be 100W....
Antennas, so far: 2 verticals covering 160-80-40-30m, a Spiderbeam for
20...10m and possibly a Beverage if we have enough space for it.

We are renting a private villa which can accommodate 4 people - huge
garden, swimming pool, kitchen, cook, beach access, you name it... Sounds
like fun? Then join us! But make up your mind quickly. If interested, email
me directly at <alex.k2bb  gmail.com>.

OPDX