ARLA/CLUSTER: Operação Remota de Estações, nova App via SDR, no Facebook de W5KUB.COM

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 11 de Setembro de 2018 - 11:34:10 WEST

Remote station operation

This week on *Amateur Radio Roundtable*, Sept 11 at 8:00 PM central time on
W5KUB.COM. Dan Toma YO3GGX will be with us live from Bucharest, Romania.

We will be discussing his new APP for receiving SDR and also remote
operation of your equipment. He has even developed an app to use an old
droid phone to replace the computer. Get ready to call in and talk with Dan
and get your questions answered.

Watch Amateur Radio Roundtable at 8:00 PM central on W5KUB.COM. Our audio
is also simulcast on shortwave at 5130 Khz every night.
We invite you to join our facebook group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/w5kub/

Don't forget our HF net called Roundtable Tues 5:30-7:00 PM central. (for
intl viewers time is 0100 UTC Wed)