ARLA/CLUSTER: Video ensina a usar o Medidor de Relação de Ondas Estacionárias (SWR Meter)

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quinta-Feira, 6 de Setembro de 2018 - 13:19:44 WEST

How to use an SWR meter

*Electronics Notes* has just launched a new page on “How to Use an SWR
Meter.†As there are many misconceptions and myths about SWR, we have tried
to look at the topic and detail how to use an SWR meter and also how to
interpret the results.

The page details what an SWR meter is, the various ways in which an SWR
meter can be used, with and without an ATU, and then it looks at
interpreting the results. A step by step guide of making SWR measurements
is also included.

Not always does a good SWR reading mean that everything is working well,
and in this page with its associated video we try to provide a
straightforward and informative explanation about using SWR meters and what
to look for.

Read the full story at:
https://www.electronics-notes.com/articles/antennas-propagation/vswr-return-loss/how-to-use-vswr-meter.php

Watch the video: https://youtu.be/qSea5FjcTDE