ARLA/CLUSTER: 8000 escuteiros australianos preparam-se para o JOTA/JOTI 2018

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 15 de Outubro de 2018 - 10:41:12 WEST

Australian scouts prepare for JOTA/JOTI

Hello Everyone, my name is Brett Nicholas VK2BNN and I am the Scouts
Australia National Coordinator JOTA/JOTI.

A reminder that next weekend 20th & 21st is Jamboree On the Air.

It is anticipated there will be more than 8000 Scouts and Girl Guides
participating in Australia and more than 1 million world-wide.

Please check with the organisers of your station that you are registered on
the official world scout registration system at
https://www.jotajoti.info/
<http://www.jotajoti.info/sign-up-jota-joti-2018/>You can register your
station under the sign up menu.
A list of registered stations is available on this website as well as a lot
of other information.

If you are looking for JOTA contacts there is a JOTA Cluster run by the
Radio Amateurs Zoetermeer. It can be accessed on
https://www.pi4raz.nl/

The opening address will be broadcast by the WIA at 1pm local time on
Saturday 20th October.

On behalf of the Scouts and Girl Guides of Australia I would like to thank
the amateur radio community for their support of this great event.

Have a great JOTA/JOTI

WIA