Re: ARLA/CLUSTER: Aplicaç8ão YOTA para o mês de Dezembro está aberta para registo de eventos no âmbito do programa da IARU para 2018

Bruno Luengo brujomolu yahoo.com.br
Quinta-Feira, 11 de Outubro de 2018 - 04:25:52 WEST

Sem mais assunto e com os melhores cumprimentos,     Bruno Luengo

Em Qua, 10/10/18, João Costa > CT1FBF <ct1fbf  gmail.com> escreveu:

 Assunto: ARLA/CLUSTER: Aplicação YOTA para o mês de Dezembro está aberta para registo de eventos no âmbito do programa da IARU para 2018
 Para: "Cluster-ARLA" <cluster  radio-amador.net>
 Data: Quarta-feira, 10 de Outubro de 2018 13:34

 December YOTA Month
 application is openDecember YOTA Month
 application is open, make sure to register before December
 starts!

 The last few months of 2018
 are approaching and we are excited to announce that our
 famous December YOTA Month will happen this year. We would
 like to invite you to take part with a callsign with YOTA as
 the suffix, for example, HA6YOTA. The idea for this is to
 show the amateur radio hobby to young people and to
 encourage youngsters to be active on the amateur bands.

 This is a great moment to show amateur
 radio to the world and to invite newcomers. Give a
 demonstration in a school, local club or scouting group,
 gather together with your friends, grab a pizza and make
 some QSOs or enjoy a great pile-up. Feel free to make a QSO
 with the youngsters, they are happy to get some attention
 and exchange information. Licensed and unlicensed youth will
 be making QSOs, be aware this could be their first radio
 contact ever and give them a chance to experience a possible
 new hobby.

 This year we will have
 new diplomas and rules!
 Diplomas can be achieved
 by working our YOTA suffix special stations which are run by
 young operators throughout December! We changed a bit on the
 general rules; 2 points can be achieved per worked stations
 and 1 extra point for every valid (not dupe) QSO per band
 per mode!This is of
 course not a contest, but getting many youngsters on air
 from many countries. Be helpful on the bands, maybe these
 young operators are just making their first ever contacts!
 The aim is that YOTA stations are in general operated by
 young people, with the age of maximum 25 years.The event will take
 place from 1 December 2018 00:00 UTC till 31 December 2018
 23:59 UTC. Are you interested? Would you like to take part
 or want to know more about the new diploma rules?
 Find more information on https://events.ham-yota.com/

 You can also find us on social media
 platforms, like #hamyota on Facebook and @hamyota Twitter.
 You can also join our Facebook group by https://facebook.com/groups/youngstersontheair where