ARLA/CLUSTER: Atualização sobre a proibição de rádios bidireccionais não restritos na Nova Zelândia que afecta os tipo Baofeng, Pofung e Wouxun

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 1 de Outubro de 2018 - 13:09:44 WEST

Update on the prohibition of unrestricted two-way radios in New Zealand

New Zealand's regulator *RSM* reports:
In August, we mentioned creating a prohibition notice for unrestricted
two-way radios. This was to limit the availability to the general public
for radios that don’t meet the Radio Standards.

The prohibition notice is ready to gazette and will come into effect on 18
October 2018.

The notice will affect the supply of two-way radios like Baofeng, Pofung
and Wouxun to the amateur market, but not equipment factory locked to the
Amateur bands.

Amateur radio operators or suppliers need to hold a 'Licence to supply
radio transmitters' to import and supply this equipment.
When you’ve received your Licence to supply number, email us at
supply  rsm.govt.nz. We’ll add special conditions to your licence to allow
the import and supply of this equipment.  You’ll need to supply us monthly
returns of your imports and sales, including nil returns.

*Application for licence to supply radio transmitters - Individual*
<https://rsm.cmail20.com/t/r-l-jjhlmn-qbuiqil-g/>
*Application for licence to supply radio transmitters - Organisation*
<https://rsm.cmail20.com/t/r-l-jjhlmn-qbuiqil-w/>