ARLA/CLUSTER: 3Y0I Bouvet Island DXpedition: Polacos avançam com nova DXpedition à Ilha de Bouvet em "Low Cost"

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 8 de Maio de 2018 - 13:38:09 WEST

3Y0I Bouvet Island DXpedition news

(Update/Need Ops!).

The following was announced/posted on the 3Y0I Web page:

After receiving absolutely no single word of reply to our invitation
from the 3Y0Z organizers (we leave that for your own judgement), an
important decision has been taken by our team.

We're now open for applications to join the 3Y0I Bouvet Island Expedition.

A full inspection of the expedition vessel by the team in person is
planned after our trip to Pacific. There are 2 reasons to do so. We
wish to avoid any circumstances that wouldn't allow us to put 3Y0I on
the air and we also wish to reduce spendings to minimum. Thanks to
proper planning, total cost of the expedition is already much lower
than any other similar venture announced recently. More savings to
come after the inspection...

Our main gear container is already on route to South Africa, where our
journey to Bouvet will begin from.
As said before, we invite experienced operators to join efforts to
activate the 2nd most wanted entity during Antarctic summer.

More details available on request by email at: dom  rebeldxgroup.com.
Don't forget to attach your ham radio CV and to ask your boss for 1
month+ vacations.

https://bouvetoya.org/

Fonte: OPDX