ARLA/CLUSTER: Pesquisa sobre o estado do radioamadorismo em 2018

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 5 de Março de 2018 - 12:43:01 WET

 2018 State of Ham Radio Survey

*Dustin Thomas N8RMA* is conducting his second *State of Amateur Radio*
survey

Once again I'm hosting a "State of the Hobby" survey for 2018.
This started out in 2017 as simple curiosity. While browsing Reddit I began
to notice several users posting surveys for highly specific topics. I made
sure to participate yet often wondered what the results were.
I then decided to host my own survey, to collect the opinions from the
community on topics that I cared about. I wanted to ensure I made the
results widely available for anyone to consume for whatever reason, which
you can find below.

2018 Survey: https://goo.gl/forms/WUVZOVbtoNQrpOGz2

This is the second year I've hosted this survey. Last year I had 688 unique
respondents. While this is a good amount of responses, given the amount of
amateur radio operators out there, I'm striving to increase this amount
each year of the survey. I'm a year older and a year wiser, as such I've
listened to user feedback on my survey from last year and attempted to
incorporate that constructive feedback moving forward.

Please, help me by completing the survey and passing it on to others who
may find it interesting. Thank you!

*** Privacy Notice *** I am not affiliated with a company or organization,
I am merely an individual conducting a survey for myself and others to
learn more about the state of the hobby. Just a guy in Michigan. Any
demographic questions are optional and are fairly standard for surveys. No
data will be sold or given to anyone - it's to be used by me personally for
the survey results only.

2017 Survey Results: https://sway.com/dBedey0zHZEjk0Xt