ARLA/CLUSTER: Intrepid-DX Group cria Prémio anual "David R. Collingham - K3LP Humanitarian and Service Award"

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 26 de Janeiro de 2018 - 12:58:25 WET

David R. Collingham, K3LP Humanitarian and Service Award

The Intrepid-DX Group wishes to memorialize our friend, Co-Founder and
President, David R. Collingham, K3LP

In recognition of David's humanitarian work as well as service to
mankind, we are creating an annual David R. Collingham - K3LP
Humanitarian and Service Award.

The purpose of this award is to recognize an individual or group for
their humanitarian or service for the previous year. The award
presentation will take place at the International DX Convention held
in April at Visalia, CA.

To make a nomination for the David R. Collingham - K3LP Humanitarian
and Service Award, please send an email message to:
intrepiddxgroup  gmail.com
We will close the nomination period on January 31st, 2018.

Thank you,

Paul S. Ewing-N6PSE
Vice President The Intrepid-DX Group