ARLA/CLUSTER: K9YA Telegraph celebra o 16.º Aniversários com boas noticias para os radioamadores

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 18 de Dezembro de 2018 - 13:00:58 WET

K9YA Telegraph - The good news about Amateur Radio celebrates its 16th
anniversary

The *K9YA Telegraph* is a free, monthly, general interest amateur radio
magazine read by hams in more than 100 countries.

January 2019 marks our 16th year at the K9YA Telegraph. The Telegraph's
success derives from our large, enthusiastic and devoted subscriber base
worldwide, and to our authors whose personal stories continue to fascinate,
entertain, enlighten and engross.

So, if you’re in the mood for Morse, hankering for history, gluttonous for
gear, ravished for a review, needing nostalgia, or just plain famished for
fun, you’ll find it in the K9YA Telegraph.

Thank you for your ongoing messages of praise and encouragement, and
remember: we’re always on the lookout for your good story, or two.