ARLA/CLUSTER: Icom anuncia forte presença na Dayton Hamvention(R) 2018

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quinta-Feira, 19 de Abril de 2018 - 13:16:29 WEST

Dayton Hamvention® 2018: Icom in the Community

Press release

*Icom America* will once again be at the largest amateur radio gathering of
the year. The Dayton Hamvention® <http://www.hamvention.org/> will be back
at the Greene County Fairgrounds Expo Center in Xenia, Ohio. It proved to
be an excellent venue in its first year of operation in 2017 and the Dayton
Amateur Radio Club (DARC) has still further improvements planned for May 18
to 20, 2018 — and so do we.

The theme for the Hamvention is "Amateur Radio ... Serving the Community"
which fits Icom and our equipment perfectly. Whether that community is an
amateur radio club, a school, a community event, or an emergency, Icom has
your communication requirements covered.

Stop by booth 2508 in Building 2 to see the complete line of Icom products,
from our new IC-7610
<http://www.icomamerica.com/en/products/amateur/hf/7610/default.aspx> HF/50
MHz all mode transceiver to the innovative IC-7300
<http://www.icomamerica.com/en/products/amateur/hf/7300/default.aspx> that
has changed the way the world thinks about entry-level HF transceivers.

And it doesn't stop there. Our handheld units include the updated ID-31A
PLUS along with the ID-51A PLUS2. Our mobile gear covers every community
communication requirement across the ID-5100A, ID-4100A, IC-2730A, and
IC-2300H transceivers. Then there are our world-class receivers including
the new IC-R30 dualwatch, dual band handheld and, of course, the popular
IC-R8600.

They will all be on display in our booth. Stop by and turn the knobs and
see for yourself.

Plus, when you stop by our booth make sure to register for a chance to win
Icom radios. Drawings will be held on both Friday and Saturday at 12:00 PM
and 3:00 PM. You must be present to claim your prize.

Want to increase your chances to win? Wear your favorite Icom shirt, or hat
to the show and receive an additional entry when you register. Here's the
list of prizes:

*12:00 PM Drawing*
(5) Commemorative Swag Kits
(1) ID-31A
(1) ID-4100A
(1) IC-7100 *3:00 PM Drawing*
(5) Commemorative Swag Kits
(1) ID-51A PLUS2
(1) ID-5100A Deluxe
(1) IC-7300

You'll also find us at the D-Star activities, the Youth Forum, the Radio
Scouting booth #2205, Contest University, and of course, at both the
Contest and DX Dinners.

We hope to see you there.

Make sure to Follow Us on Twitter <https://twitter.com/icomamericainc> or
Like Us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/IcomAmericaInc> for the