ARLA/CLUSTER: VK6ARN NewsWest - Preparativos internacionais para Jamboree On The Air 2017

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 9 de Outubro de 2017 - 11:33:48 WEST

VK6ARN NewsWest

In the News this week we hear about the history of Jamboree On The
Air, the largest annual activity organised by the World Organisation
of Scouting Movements that introduces half a million Scouts and Guides
in over one hundred countries involving some ten thousand amateur
radio stations to Amateur Radio every year, 60 years this year and
going strong.

Also in the news we hear about Summits on the Air and World Wide Flora
and Fauna activations, have news about how to engage the Maker
Community with Amateur Radio, news from around the hobby and more.

Thanks for joining us for this edition of Amateur Radio News for Radio
Amateurs and Shortwave Listeners, produced since 1931 across VK6 and
beyond. I'm your host this week, Onno VK6FLAB.

You can download your own copy of the news this week from http://vk6.net/news

Producer: Onno VK6FLAB
Duration: 28:42