ARLA/CLUSTER: ARRLx - Portuguese Castles National Day

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 4 de Outubro de 2017 - 12:53:10 WEST

On the 7 October we celebrate the Portuguese National Day of the Castles.

The ARRLX, Amateur Radio Association of the Lisbon Region, will once
again be participating in a national event, the Portuguese National
Day of Castles.

Several teams from ARRLx will be active from various castles
throughout the country. The castles to be activated are, Castle of S.
Jorge, under the callsign CS5LX, Castelo de Sesimbra, under the
callsign CS5CC, and the Castle of Belmonte, under the callsign CS5GCB.

There'il be a special, commemorative QSL of this day. We will be
active in HF, V/UHF, from 09:00 to 19:00 (local time) , Saturday 7
October.

We hope to find you through the ether.

For the ARRLx,
Francisco Carmo - F4VSE / CT7AJM