ARLA/CLUSTER: Disponível para "download" episódio 19 da TX Factor realizado na HamFest e New Broadcasting House

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 20 de Novembro de 2017 - 13:45:51 WET

TX Factor at HamFest and New Broadcasting House

Episode 19 of the popular amateur radio show *TX Factor* is now available
on YouTube

In part one of our reports from Hamfest 2017 we have a sneak preview of the
Icom IC-7610 and IC-R8600 rigs. We meet the new owners of PW Magazine,
and *Pete
M0PSX* tries his hand at the RSGB on-line exam. There’s also an update on
the Society’s EMC Committee’s findings.

*Bob G0FGX* finds his way back to New Broadcasting House in London where
the Director General discovers he has amateurs working for the Corporation.
Nevertheless, Lord Hall broadcasts from the shack of the newly resurrected
club station G8BBC. And, *Laurie Margolis G3UML*recounts an historic QSO he
had from the early 1980s.

Plus, you can win a mobile linear-amp for your handie in the free-to-enter
draw. http://www.txfactor.co.uk/

Watch TX Factor - Episode 19 (TXF019)
https://youtu.be/Fq7de9TvcNk