ARLA/CLUSTER: Terra do Pai Natal na Lapónia prepara-se para as festividades

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 7 de Novembro de 2017 - 10:39:38 WET

News from the land of Santa Claus, OH9SCL

Meet the Christmas spirit also on 2017!
Santa's own radio amateur station has been active since December 1986
from Finnish Lapland. Mostly the activations has been above the Arctic
Circle.

In December 2017, OH9SCL will be active from several OH Counties
(OHC) from Lapland.
Possible OH9/OG9/OF9 counties:
901 Enontekiö    908 Kolari                914 Rovaniemi     921 Tornio
902 Inari           909 Muonio               916 Salla            922 Utsjoki
903 Kemi           910 Pelkosenniemi    917 Savukoski      923 Ylitornio
904 Keminmaa    911 Pello                 918 Simo
905 Kemijärvi     912 Posio                 919 Sodankylä
907 Kittilä         913 Ranua                920 Tervola

OHC number for stations located in Lapland starts always with the
number 9! If you are unsure about our location you can always ask OHC??

We are really located in the northern part of Finland. There is no
remote stations used. We let the nature decide where we can make the
contacts. Visiting Arctic Circle is also an experience for visiting
ham radio operators. See info for visiting amateurs on our brand new
homepage!

For additional information:
Homepage: http://oh9scl.fi
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/oh9scl