ARLA/CLUSTER: Tom Taylor suspende o European Music Radio devido ao cancro que padesse

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 7 de Novembro de 2017 - 10:14:47 WET

*De:* Tom Taylor [mailto:emrsw12  gmail.com]

*Enviada:* segunda-feira, 6 de novembro de 2017 21:06
*Assunto:* Dear EMR Listeners

Dear EMR Listeners,

Due to my Cancer condition (non-Hodgkin Lymphoma) that was diagnosed in
February 2017, i regret to tell you that EMR will be off air until furthr
notice.

I hope to return EMR to the air at some Point in 2018.

All the best from Tom Taylor

PS. More Pages to our Website will be added over the next few Months while
EMR is off air !

--

European Music Radio:
website: www.europeanmusicradio.com