ARLA/CLUSTER: Fantástica antena log-periódica do CT1IQI é destaque no "Tony's 10 Metre Band Report" desta semana

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quinta-Feira, 25 de Maio de 2017 - 13:17:24 WEST

A most entertaining week with lots of stations, DX and otherwise about.
Look at the list to see how it varied from day to day. I even managed to
work 4Z5ML on JT65.

Pick of the DX at the weekend was E44WE (Palestine) I could just about hear
him, but I think some of it was telepathic. I also had a chat with CT1IQI
who has a fantastic six element log periodic antenna. No wonder he was 59++
with me.

Mais informação em: https://goo.gl/Fbgdof

Reportagem da instalação do Martinus Stroomer (CT1IQI) em Tavira na sua
pagina do QRZ em:
https://www.qrz.com/db/CT1IQI (