ARLA/CLUSTER: Disponível para "download" ICQPODCAST

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 15 de Maio de 2017 - 13:47:18 WEST

ICQPODCAST – RTTY released

In this episode, Martin M1MRB / W9ICQ is joined by Chris Howard M0TCH,
Martin Rothwell M0SGL, Dan Romanchik KB6NU and Ed Durrant DD5LP to discuss
the latest Amateur / Ham Radio news. Colin M6BOY rounds up the news in
brief, and this episode’s feature is RTTY by Bill Barnes N3JIX

We would like to thank Scott McDonald (KA9P/ZF2SC) and our monthly and
annual donors for keeping the podcast advert free. To donate, please visit
- http://www.icqpodcast.com/donate

News stories include:-
Chinese Takeover Raises Fear for Police Radio Security
Man Fined for Writing 'I Am An Engineer'
Armed Forces Day Crossband Military/Amateur Radio Communications Test
New MF and LF US Bands Not Available Yet
Successful Radio Symposium Supported by Harvard Wireless Club
Taiwan to Drop Ham Radio Morse Code Test
Antenna Insulators
WRTC 2018 Plans Greater Youth Participation
Malta Arrive on 5 MHz

The ICQPODCAST can be downloaded from http://www.icqpodcast.com