ARLA/CLUSTER: Previsões de propagação para a DXpedition à Ilha de Bouvet para Janeiro e Fevereiro de 2018

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quinta-Feira, 11 de Maio de 2017 - 13:43:18 WEST

Bouvet Island DXpedition update

We have added a propagation page to our website. It displays a series of
videos showing propagation predictions during our anticipated stay on
Bouvet Island — January-February of 2018.

Find the page in our header menu (http://www.bouvetdx.org) and click on one
of the videos to display time, frequency, and strength of signals
anticipated at your QTH.

The predictions are based on the average sunspot numbers predicted by the
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) for January of 2018.

Fonte: OPDX