ARLA/CLUSTER: Radioamadorismo mencionado no reporte anual de 2016 da ECO - European Communications Office

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 10 de Maio de 2017 - 13:23:49 WEST

ECO Annual Report

The 2016 European Communications Office annual report has been
released and amateur radio gets a mention

Page 16 (PDF p9) - "We also continued to lead the activities of the WG
FM forum group dealing with amateur radio issues. This is consistent
with our role as the focal point of the CEPT regulatory framework on
amateur radio aspects, dealing with issues related to certificates and
licences."

Page 24 (PDF p13) - "In 2016, we developed new articles on the following topics:
• Spectrum for 5G
• Railway Communications
• Radio Amateurs"

Page 35 (PDF p18) - "Together with the International Amateur Radio
Union (IARU Region 1), ECO was instrumental in setting up a new
concept for self-declaration statements in the implementation of the
CEPT framework around the mutual recognition of amateur licences. This
led ultimately to modifications of the respective ERC/ECC
Recommendations."

ECO Annual Reports page
http://www.cept.org/eco/eco-in-brief/eco-annual-report

Direct link to PDF
http://www.cept.org/files/7179/ECO025%20Annual%20
Report%2016_AW_WEB.pdf

CEPT ECC Working Group Frequency Management (WG FM) next meets May
15-19 in Dublin, download the meeting documents from
http://www.cept.org/ecc/groups/ecc/wg-fm/client/meeting-documents/

CEPT ECC WG FM Radio Amateur Forum Group
http://cept.org/ecc/groups/ecc/wg-fm/fm-radio-amateur-fg/client/introduction/