ARLA/CLUSTER: Activação da Ilha Fernando de Noronha por Janio (PY4NY).

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 3 de Maio de 2017 - 13:23:42 WEST

Fernando de Noronha Island

Janio, PY4NY, will once again return to Fernando de Noronha Island as PY0NY.

He says: Activation has already been validated by ARRL and this
callsign has been accepted for DXCC credit. The activation will be
from May 5-15th, and its aim is to celebrate the 65th anniversary of
the creation of our valuable Smoke Squadron which is the Brazilian Air
Force's Official Squadron.

On this activation I intend to give special attention to the bands of
160m and 80m, for these are bands that have been little explored and I
believe they are the goal of many hams around the world. I will also
be active on the other bands on SSB, CW, RTTY and the Digital modes.

The antennas will be Delta Loop, MorGain, dipoles, and some
accessories all built by me on an artisan way.

The QSL policy details are on my QRZ.com page.

OPDX