ARLA/CLUSTER: Programa de actividades sobre Comunicações de Emergencia na Feira da Radio de Friedrichshafen 2017

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quinta-Feira, 6 de Julho de 2017 - 13:41:31 WEST

Emergency Communications Activities at Friedrichshafen 2017

July 14-16 sees the largest gathering of Radio Amateurs in Europe and
also the largest gathering of Emergency Communicators at HAMRADIO 2017
in Friedrichshafen

On the IARU Region 1 site Greg Mossop G0DUB writes:

IARU Region 1 will be hosting a meeting for Radio Amateurs interested
in Emergency Communications in Room Rom on Friday 14th July between
1200-1600 local time with the following preliminary programme ( times
may change ).

1200-1230 Reports from the IARU Region 1 Emergency Communications Co-Ordinator
1230-1330 Open forum for National Co-Ordinators to report on
activities in their countries.
1330-1400 Italian Earthquake response 2016 - Alberto IK1YLO
1400-1445 RAYNET-UK - What Technology should we use for emergency communication?
1445-1515 Discussion- What is an emergency and when should we activate?
1515-1545 Discussion - How can we have an international network?
1545-1600 Close and discuss Friedrichshafen 2018

The Working language for this meeting will be English.

On 15th July between 1100-1600 the DARC will be holding their fifth
'Notfunk Universitaet' in Room London covering a wide range of topics.

The working language for the Notfunk Universitaet will be German and
more information will be available from DARC shortly.

IARU Region 1 http://iaru-r1.org/