ARLA/CLUSTER: Aproveitar antes do "Brexit", equipamento e acessórios da Elecraft disponíveis para entrega

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quinta-Feira, 26 de Janeiro de 2017 - 13:24:44 WET

Nevada Radio announces immediate availability of Elecraft

Nevada Radio, part of the IHSG (International Ham Stores Group) one of
Europe’s largest importers, distributors and retailers of ham and
hobby radio products, announces the immediate availability of Elecraft
radios and accessories both in store and on-line.

‘’We are delighted to announce that stocking the complete range of
Elecraft Kits and ready-built transceivers at our Portsmouth showrooms
where all the range will be available for demonstration or viewing’’
said Mike Deveraux Managing Director of Nevada Radio.

Mike continued ‘’We have received the first batch of radios and
accessories and are currently building the first batch to fulfil
immediate orders. ‘’

Elecraft produce some of the World’s best transceivers which appear at
the very top of the Sherwood independent receiver performance list,
alongside and above many radios costing more than twice that of the
base Elecraft equipment.

Contact the sales team to order or arrange an on-air demonstration:
sales  nevadaradio.co.uk
Tel: 02392 313090
International: +44 2392 313090

www.nevadaradio.co.uk