ARLA/CLUSTER: ICQPodcast - Small Computers for Ham Radio released

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 23 de Janeiro de 2017 - 13:33:15 WET

In this episode, Martin M1MRB / W9ICQ is joined by Chris Howard M0TCH,
Martin Rothwell M0SGL, and Ed Durrant DD5LP to discuss the latest
Amateur / Ham Radio news. Colin M6BOY rounds up the news in brief, and
this episode’s feature is Small computers for Ham Radio.

We would like to thank our monthly and annual donors for keeping the
podcast advert free. To donate, please visit -
http://www.icqpodcast.com/donate

News stories include:-
End of Norwegian FM
RAYNET Supporting Jaywick Evacuation