ARLA/CLUSTER: Estação de amador (KC4AAA) desde a base Amundsen-Scott na Antarctica foi escutada a chamar em 40m

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 6 de Fevereiro de 2017 - 12:43:54 WET

KC4, Antarctica

Station KC4AAA from the the U.S. Amundsen-Scott South Pole Station
(AN-016) was heard on 40 meters (7134 kHz) around 0650z on January
29th.

QSL Manager K1IED reports, for the recent activity Dec. 2016--Jan.
2017, the logs will not get to me until the end of JAN. I will be away
all of Feb. Cards will be mailed out in March.

KC4AAA is now or will be on LoTW - LOGS FROM 2013 until present.

OPDX