ARLA/CLUSTER: Innovantennas apresenta nova antena Log Periódica, com aprimoramento de elementos parasitários, de 100 a 750 MHz

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 11 de Dezembro de 2017 - 12:12:39 WET

<http://www.southgatearc.org/news/2017/december/new-log-periodic.htm?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+AmateurRadioNews+%28Southgate+Amateur+Radio+News%29#>
<http://www.southgatearc.org/news/2017/december/new-log-periodic.htm?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+AmateurRadioNews+%28Southgate+Amateur+Radio+News%29#>
New Log Periodic with Parasitic Element Enhancement

*Brand New for 2018!!*

We have a new Log Periodic that covers 100MHz to 750MHz to replace our very
popular 100MHz to 600MHz Log with rear mounting is 1290mm long and unlike
the original, this one can be mounted in either horizontal or vertical
plane.

Additionally, the front of the Log cell has 3 sets of twin parasitic
elements through the booms/feed lines. These enhance top-end performance, a
failing of more traditional log periodic antennas.

The new log has an introductory price of just £199.95, only £20.00 more
than the original. With H and V mounting options, another 150MHz of
bandwidth coverage and enhanced top-end performance, we believe this
antenna is going to be a winner!

Available now from stock:

http://www.innovantennas.com/…/virtuemart_category_…/75.html
<http://www.innovantennas.com/antennas-a-accesories/on-line-shop/view/productdetails/virtuemart_product_id/469/virtuemart_category_id/75.html>