ARLA/CLUSTER: Northern California DX Foundation consegue juntar 200.000 dólares de contribuições

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 4 de Dezembro de 2017 - 14:48:04 WET

New NCDXF record set

WOW! $200,000+ in grants in 2017! Hats off to our NCDXF contributors !

The primary purpose of *Northern California DX Foundation* is to help fund
well-organized DX-peditions to rare, difficult and expensive entities.

Even though the current solar cycle is winding down, the NCDXF has been
seeing more activity than ever in its history.

Recently, two large grants were given to the 2018 Bouvet
https://www.bouvetdx.org/foundations-and-clubs/ and Baker Island
http://baker2018.net/ DXpeditions, both currently ranked in the Top 5
https://secure.clublog.org/mostwanted.php Most Wanted DXCC entities.

We have also contributed to WRTC 2018
http://wrtc2018.de/index.php/en/sponsors/sponsoren-4, the ARRL Ham Aid
Fund, provided tuition for youth at DX and Contest Universities, and
partnered with IARU to operate a worldwide Beacon system
http://www.ncdxf.org/pages/beacons.html.

In 2017, so far, well over $200,000 has been granted to DXpeditions and
other projects. Before this, the highest calendar year grant total was
$131,000 in 2005.

The NCDXF Board of Directors wants to thank our generous donors who
ultimately deserve credit for these grants over the past 45 years! You are
the backbone of NCDXF.

Our Cycle 25 Project is an endowment project for those wishing to leave
behind a legacy contribution for our hobby. Please consider NCDXF in your
estate planning. The earnings of the Cycle 25 Project <
http://www.ncdxf.org/pages/estate.html> fund will be used to help support
future DXpeditions.

And as the end of the year approaches, please consider a renewed con-
tribution to NCDXF. For those who file United States income tax returns,
contributions are tax-deductible, as NCDXF is a Section 501(c)(3) entity
with the IRS. With your continued financial support, we'll continue to make
DX happen for DXers worldwide.

Visit our website, www.ncdxf.org, for more information about our projects
and how you can help.

Thank you once again!