ARLA/CLUSTER: Caribbean Emergency and Weather Net on 3.815 MHz for Tropical Storm Harvey

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 21 de Agosto de 2017 - 19:01:01 WEST

Emergency and Weather Net activated

The ARRL report the Caribbean Emergency and Weather Net (CEWN) activated
this week on 3.815 MHz for Tropical Storm Harvey, located in the Eastern
Caribbean

The National Hurricane Center (NHC) in Miami is advising interests in the
Caribbean Sea and adjacent land areas of eastern Central America and
northern South America to monitor the storm’s progress.

“The storm has gone over Barbados,†an August 18 post from Frans van
Santbrink, J69DS, on the CEWN website reported. “So far, minor situations
reported via the CEWN. More reports we are sure to come. It is aiming at
Saint Lucia at this point, we all hope for no development till it is well
past us also. Be safe, stay dry.â€

Read the full ARRL story at
http://www.arrl.org/news/caribbean-emergency-and-weather-net-was-activated-for-tropical-storm-harvey

Caribbean Emergency and Weather Net