ARLA/CLUSTER: Desapontamento pela não realização da "Cows Over the World" que pretendia pôr no ar 25 DXpedition "Most Wanted" em CW

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 14 de Setembro de 2016 - 13:53:08 WEST

Disappointment for Cows Over the World

*Tom, KC0W*, and his all-CW 'Cows Over the World' DXpeditions have come to
a halt at the moment.

He reports on QRZ.com, September 10th: "My proposed 'Top 25 Most Wanted'
DXpedition is not going to happen. Sorry for getting anyone's hopes up.

"Never trust anyone who claims to be 'military' and who also claims to
have the authority to allow people to visit KHx land. I was hoodwinked
by the promise of tinsel & shiny lights by a purveyor of lies & mistruths.
It's now time to crawl under a rock here in Fiji until I start the T30COW
DXpedition.

"I have been issued 3D2KOW for a 2017 Fiji DXpedition. Nothing new to
report regarding permission to visit Tokelau for the ZK3COW DXpedition. If
anyone is interested in DXing from Tokelau submit all of your paperwork for
visitation approval 10+ months in advance due to new tourist regulations on
ZK3 land."

As this was being written, we have not seen any spots from Tom on
Fiji, so we are not sure if he will operate from there before he goes
to Western Kiribati (T30). If he does, activity will be CW only on 160-6
meters using a K3 with a KPA500 amp (500 watts) into vertical antennas
over salt water. He will be in all major CW contests.

He updates his activities on his upcoming operations on QRZ.com. His
updated tentative schedule is as follows:
Western Kiribati (T30COW): September 24th-October 24th
Solomon Islands (H44COW): October 25th-November 26th
Tokelau (ZK3) : (still awaiting visitation approval)
Nauru : (depends on Tokelau)
Fiji : 3D2KOW (sometime in 2017)
Temotu Province (H40) : ???
Bangladesh (S2) : Exact dates unknown.
Nepal (9N) : Exact dates unknown.
Bhutan (A5) : Exact dates unknown.

QSL via KC0W direct only. A log search will be available on ClubLog.
He does not use LoTW. See QRZ.com for more details and updates. ADDED NOTE:
Don't be BLACKLISTED! Read details under YJ0COW on QRZ.com.

OPDX